dwell: antlers & roses


Dwell: to live as a resident, reside.  to exist in a given place or state.
Hi I'm Heidi from Antlers & Roses, and today I am sharing my little ones room.


I wanted this space to feel fun and inviting by using a mixture of both old and new items. I am creative by nature, so having items that I did myself (tent, wall art, hanging decor) helped tie it all together. My favorite pieces in the room are the 2 clocks which are stopped at the exact times both of my munchkins were born at, a Mother's Day gift from my mom. 



 I love this little space for them, and love hearing all the laughter that comes from it. I catch myself hanging out in the hallway as my daughter reads stories to all her little stuffed friends in her tent (diy here), while my son is on a crazy ride on the motorcycle. It's places like these that make a house a home."


Heidi at Antlers & Roses:  blog // instagram // pinterest 

Do you have an inspiring space?  Email blog@justlove.ly to submit it for consideration to be featured & don't forget you can check out previous Dwell posts here! xo

No comments: